Plex Channel on Roku
Plex can do all the things that most of the channels in any streaming device does- stream movies, TV shows, and music, but the thing that puts Plex on the map is the ability of the application to transform into a cloud service and bring all of the user’s media files at a single place to access. This even includes the user’s photos, music, videos, you name it. Plex is available across various platforms and can be used through the web also. Almost all the famous streaming services like Firestick have Plex integrated into their app store simply because of the demand it creates. The availability of Plex on a streaming device can influence the customer’s decision of buying that particular device, that’s how prominent the app has become. Use Plex.tv/link to activate your Plex account in a jiffy.
The Premium Experience
The app is free to download, but it requires login credentials that you can obtain once you subscribe to it. The most impressive feature of the Plex is the Plex premium pass. Plex premium pass can take all your cloud data offline. It gets updated and synced over the wireless network, provided you have grant access to the app to do so. There are over 50 million songs that you can stream in high quality and also you can download the songs to listen to it later.
If you are one among the many “premium” vibes lover, then this app is just perfect for you. It grants you access to all the “Extras” available on your favorite shows. This also includes the deleted scenes and trailers of your favorite actors and actresses. The mobile app makes the “sync” look so easy and the best part is the cost- around 5$/month or claim the lifetime pass by paying just 120$!!! Ain’t this a sweet deal?
How To Use Plex.tv/link?
You can activate your Plex account using the link Plex.tv/link
- To activate the Plex account in your streaming device, you need to have the credentials for the Plex account before-hand.
- You can visit the website https://www.Plex.TV/en-gb/ to create a new account. If you are an existing user and would like to proceed with that account’s details that’s fine too. It all zeroes it down to your comfortability.
- Once you open the link, you have to enter the common process of entering your basic information and an e-mail ID to continue with the registration of the account.
- You will need to authenticate the registration process by verifying the details through your e-mail account.
- Once you verify your account, all you have to do is to set the payment method through which the transaction is going to happen.
- You can either choose a credit card or PayPal for this purpose, but most preferably, PayPal account is the easiest option.
- Once you set all these information and acquire the log-in credentials, all you have to do is to launch your device and install the Plex app/TV.
- The app will be available on the official store itself, if not double-check with your streaming service provider if it is available or not.
- Once you find the app, install it.
- Launch the application and enter the log-in credentials that you acquired by registering the account.
How to Activate Plex on Roku?
- Once you sign-in to your Plex account you will see an activation code at the display.
- Make sure to note down the activation code as it is.
- Now open a browser on your laptop or your smartphone, and visit Plex.tv/link
- There will be a space to enter the Plex activation code, enter the code there.
- Now click submit and wait for a few seconds.
- Once the code verifies, a popup will indicate the successful activation of your account.
- Now you can use the app on your streaming device as per your wish.
- The Plex mobile app is extremely useful to sync the contents across the devices. The accessibility factor is very high and is almost very easy to operate.
- Once you log in to your Plex app on mobile, you can view the contents of the mobile on your streaming device itself.
If you have any more doubts regarding the activation of the Plex account using Plex.tv/link or how to register your account for the first time, please contact our customer support team @ +1-866-218-6310 or Roku private channel who are always on their toes to help you with the situation.
This blog will make you wonders by helping you create a Plex account using Plex.tv/link.