Start Streaming YouTube TV on Roku
YouTube TV is one leading Google’s live TV streaming service made for those who wish to cut the cord. It is live-streaming services like AT&T TV Now, Sling TV, and Hulu+ Live TV, etc. It’s the only live streaming service that consists of the PBS stations, and collection of over 70 traditional cable and broadcast channels grows regularly.
What Are The Devices Compatible With YouTube TV?
Following devices can help you and support to watch YouTube TV:
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Xbox One
- Roku streaming player
- Samsung Smart TV
- Vizio Smart Cast TV
Features of YouTube TV
The following can be considered as the features of YouTube TV:
- At first, it consists of limitless cloud DVR and record as much as the content you want.
- If offers you a choice of multiple screen at once.
- All of the channels with a YouTube TV subscription allow you to stream their programs once after the initial air.
- Secondly, it has features like Voice control and picture in picture for mobile.
- Finally, it does not consist of an offline viewing experience.
How To Create My YouTube TV Account?
Proceed with the following guidelines to sign up for the YouTube TV account:
- At first, you have to open a web browser and navigate to the YouTube sign up site.
- Next, click the Try it free option to proceed.
- After that, make sure to log in to the Google account, if you don’t have one, then create one.
- Moreover, perform necessary actions to allow Google to know the location.
- Secondly, view all the subscription channels, plans, and prices.
- Choose one, add a payment mode, and confirm the action.
- Finally, once after the payment, the account will be yours!
Pricing and plans for YouTube TV
Installing And Activating YouTube TV On The Roku Device!
The instructions below can guide you to install and activate YouTube TV on Roku device:
- At first, you have to get the Roku home screen on your TV.
- After that, you have to move to the left side of the screen and get into the Roku channels store.
- Now, choose the streaming channels under the channel store.
- Next, jump to the Movies and TV category to get the app.
- If the app is not found there, then go to the Search bar and select it.
- Secondly, input the app’s name in to the find bar and get the results.
- Moreover, choose the YouTube TV app from the result and check for the app info.
- Create your YouTube TV account and choose your plan accordingly.
- Make sure to pay the bucks for the plan that you have chosen.
- Similarly, highlight the app and get it by selecting the Add channel option.
- Pressing the OK button shall start to download the app on your Roku device.
- Thirdly, once after the installation, get back the Roku home screen and check for the app’s icon.
- Further, access the app to get the activation code, and it will display on the TV screen.
- Note this code and reach the tv.youtube.com/activate using a web browser.
- In tv.youtube.com/activate, you must input the code for activation and start with the process of activation.
- At last, hit the Activate button, and the channels get activated.
If you want to know more about YouTube TV or in need to know how to activate YouTube TV via tv.youtube.com/activate, contact our professional expert squad using the toll free number @ +1-866-218-6310 or Roku private channels.