VH1 Channel Pay TV Service
The VH1 is an American Pay TV network of New York City that is maintained by ViacomCBS. Moreover, the channel was made upon completing sister channel MTV by performing music and aiming at the more moderate and more delicate side of popular music. This channel is available as a streaming app on various streaming devices like Roku. But, you will require a pay TV provider to get this app. Once after downloading the app, open it, and get the link code. Visit vh1.com/activate, choose the cable TV provider, and start with the app’s activation process on the Roku device.
VH1 Channel on my Roku Device!
- At first, VH1 is a stand alone app on the Roku channel store.
- Moreover, it is a TV Everywhere app that means it needs a satellite subscription from a participating provider.
- Secondly, it includes the ultimate VH1 experience and complete episodes, VH1 Live, exclusive content, celeb News, and pop culture.
- Get the app from the Roku channel store and receive the channel link code.
- Finally, navigate to the vh1.com/activate and choose the pay TV provider
- Further, enter the code for activation code into the text box.
- And this shall start with the registration process of the VH1 channel on the Roku device.
How To Get The VH1 Channel On The Roku Streaming Player?
Proceed with the steps below to install the VH1 app on your Roku device:
- At first, move to the left edge of the screen and select Streaming channels.
- After that, navigate to the Movies and TV category from the Roku channel store.
- Now, search for the VH1 app from the list of sports channels available.
- In case, if you cannot get it there, then select the Search option.
- Moreover, enter the app’s name in the Find field and stay calm for the results.
- Secondly, choose the app on them and verify the channel info.
- Ensure that you have a participating satellite TV provider.
- If ‘no,’ sign up with one, before beginning the activation process.
- Further, highlight the channel app and select the Add channel option.
- OK button must be pressed to initiate the
- Wait for the download to finish, return to the Home screen, and look for the app on the channel list.
- At last, begin to activate the app via vh1.com/activate by opting for the pay TV provider.
VH1 Streaming App – Activation On Roku vh1.com/activate
Following guidelines can help you in activating the VH1 channel on Roku device:
- Once after installing the VH1 app, open it on the Roku device.
- After that, it shows up theVH1 channel app link code on the TV screen.
- Note this code and access a web browser on the
- In the URL field, provide vh1.com/activate and click Go.
- Next, sign in with the satellite TV services from the first page.
- After that, enter the channel link code for activation into the text box.
- Ensure not to commit any mistakes while providing the channel link code.
- Finally, verify all details and click Activate.
- This will begin to activate the channel app on Roku.
- And you can stream all your favorite shows and programs from VH1 on a big TV screen using the Roku device.
Who is the participating pay TV provider for VH1?
Below is a list of cable TV providers which supports VH1
- Orby TV
- Dish Network
- Dire TV
- Verizon FiOS
- AT&T Uverse
- And a lot more based on your location.
Streaming the VH1 Channel Without Cable using Live TV Streaming Service!
Make use of the following streaming services to stream VH1 channel app without cable:
- Sling TV
- Fubo TV
- YouTube TV
- AT & T TV Now
- Pluto TV
- You have to make the necessary subscription and get these apps from the Roku channel store.
Compatible Devices for VH1 Channel App
A shortlist of the compatible devices is below:
- Roku Streaming players
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- AMAZON Fire Tablets
- Android TV
- Xbox One
- You can install the app on all the above devices and activate it via vh1.com/activate by opting for the cable TV provider.